INTERNAL AUDIT & GOVERNANCE ADVISORY
Consultants / Junior Consultants
- Perform project assignment in accordance to schedule and mandate given.
- Report audit findings with supporting information and recommendations for improvement
- Identify areas of value-adding opportunity
- Monitor changes in Legislations, International Standards and Best Practices to update compliance requirement for the clients
- A degree in Accountancy/ Business /Finance. Professional qualifications such as ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA, CPA, CIA, CISA are added advantages. Interested candidates with non-finance related qualifications will also be considered.
- Those with minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience in the related field or environment are most preferred
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Good command in English both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices such as Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Analytical and meticulous
- Strong work commitment and self-starter with a desire to learn and excel
- Identify business opportunities and contribute to the growth and development of the Firm.
- Develop & maintain a portfolio of clients by providing quality service as well as continuous engagement in managing expectations and deliverables.
- Ensuring achievement of targets through effective management of engagements, clients, and resources.
- Cultivate an engaging work environment that promotes the Firm’s culture of quality and excellence.
- Develop and guide team members in achieving their career and development goals.
- Responsible to manage audit clientele portfolio and plan, delegate and lead the assignments including client servicing.
- To lead a team of auditors in carrying out duties, to coach and mentor auditors for their career development.
- To review audit reports, identify issues, presentations on audit findings and recommendations as well as conducting appropriate follow up actions and meeting tight deadlines.
- To provide financial assurance services and manage special projects such as IPO engagements, corporate exercise and financial due diligence.
- Ensure audit is carried out in accordance with approved auditing standards and applicable financial reporting standards.
- Responsible to audit various industries and draft the audit reports.
- Conduct field audit on a portfolio of clients assigned.
- Supervise and guide the junior audit team to carry out audit assurance assignments.
- Work diligently with the Managers to ensure reporting deadlines are met.
- To liaise with clients on all aspects of audit assignments accordingly to different clientele portfolios and industry.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant audit experience with exposure as a reporting accountant.
- A member of a recognized professional accounting body (e.g. MIA, ACCA, MICPA, ICAEW, CPA Australia).
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or professional qualification in accounting.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the capacity to manage projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging workloads.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Accounting Standards, Companies Act 1965, and capital market rules and requirements.
- Pleasant disposition with positive outlook in life.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently & possess high integrity.
- Will be required to travel on assignment to Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and to other locations around the region.
- To lead team members and assist Directors in carrying our Direct and indirect tax related specific clients engagements/advisory projects including restructuring, cross border transactions, tax audit, GST audit and so on.
- Manage a portfolio of GST compliance clients.
- Assist and advise clients on both direct and indirect tax compliance and related issues.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a degree in Accounting/Finance/Law/Economics.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience preferably in a professional accounting firm.
- Good working relationship with Customs and other relevant Government agencies, especially the Ministry of Finance, MIDA, MITI.
- Technically sound with good analytical skills.
- Client Service oriented.
- Highly organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
ACCOUNTS SUPERVISOR/ACCOUNTS MANAGER
- Assist in preparing full set accounts for clients.
- Process monthly payroll for clients.
- Ensure that all engagements are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Carry out ad-hoc administrative tasks as and when necessary.
- Degree in Accounting or relevant professional qualification.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Preferably possess a minimum 4 years’ experience in accounting and payroll field for Manager position.
- Ability to read and write Chinese will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office and Accounting software).
- Possess positive attitude, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, initiative and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Good Knowledge in accounting and payroll.
COMPANY SECRETARIAL MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER/SENIOR EXECUTIVE
- Organise and prepare agendas and papers for Board Meetings, Board committees and AGMs.
- Coordinate, attend and taking minutes for Board Committees and AGMs.
- Responsible for the preparation of resolutions, minutes of meetings and other corporate secretarial documents with minimum supervision.
- Ensuring proper and timely filing of the statutory forms/ returns to the Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM).
- Preferably with ICSA qualification.
- An associate member of MAICSA.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in corporate secretarial functions.
- Good knowledge of the provisions of the Companies Act 2016, corporate secretarial practice, Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd Listing Requirements, CMSA and other regulatory requirements.
Email your CV to email@example.com
IT ADVISORY & SERVICES
INFORMATION SYSTEMS (IS) CONSULTANTS / ASSOCIATES
The IS Consultant will be a member of our IT Advisory practice that will provide Risk Advisory, IT Advisory and IT Audit services to our clients. The IS Consultant should possess relevant working experience in the information technology field, IT infrastructure and architecture, information security, business continuity, business performance management and data analytics. The IS Consultant will also assist in growing the IT Advisory business in Malaysia.
- Conduct IS audits, assessments and reviews using the COBIT framework.
- Provide consultation on processes, technologies, and platforms.
- Assess technology risks and align IT strategy to business objectives. Recommend appropriate controls based on risk level, business requirements, and implementation feasibility
- Consult, evaluate and make recommendations on process and control design improvements.
- Prepare and deliver clear, concise and effective communication, both oral and written, to management.
- Assist to grow the IT Advisory business in Malaysia
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or business field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for Associate position.
- Possess strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus.
- Able to work independently as well as on a team in a deadline driven environment.
The Human Resource Department
Level 33, Menara 1MK,
Kompleks 1 Mont' Kiara,
No 1, Jalan Kiara, Mont' Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur,
or email to: