PKF Free Webinar - 3rd Series
10 am – 12 pm
September 22, 2020
Microsoft Teams LIVE Webinar
This is the 3rd series of PKF Free Webinar providing businesses with the exposure of Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) received by Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia (IRBM) from Overseas Financial Institutions, and what will be the method used by IRBM to assess taxpayers. In this webinar, we will be discussing the imapct of AEOI to taxpayers, and also how to mitigate the tax exposure.
With the current challenging economic climate, it is crucial not only for businesses to ease their cash flow to sustain their business, but it is also equally important to ensure compliance with the tax legislation in order to mitigate any potential tax risk We highly encourage individuals / taxpaying entities / Malaysian residents that have high net worth assets especially overseas to attend this free webinar not just to have a better understanding on how AEOI works, but also providing taxpayers with the current practice by IRBM.
- Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) - Inquiry by IRB
- Common Reporting Standard (CRS) for AEOI
- How does AEOI affect taxpayers? How can PKF help?
- Possible Issues Raised by IRB
- Sharing of Experience of Managing IRB's Inquiries
- Tax Awareness and Education Programme
Sign up now!
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3mmGDR5